Archipack 2.0.2 does implement on-screen interface to translate the addon.
- Enable translation in user preferences -> interface, and choose your locale.
- In achipack prefs, check “Enable translation”
- You’ll then find “Refresh translation” and “Save translation” at the top of every panel.
- When you expand any part of the ui, press “refresh” so the addon is able to display translations fields (labels and tooltips)
- When done or at any time youre able to “Save translation”
- There is also a small eye at the right of “Save translation” to hide translate fields.
Submit a language¶
In addon preferences, when translate is enabled, 2 new buttons are avaliable
- Find translation file open a file navigator at tranlation file location
- Send tranlation open up a web browser and then your e-mail client so you’re able to attach lang.json file and submit @blender archipack